Thursday 3 August 2017

Out of Context



Deliberately de-contextualised (but accurate) quotes from random chats between myself (G), Jodie (J) and Megan (M).

megan and author. for reference




M:        It’s a waste of fucking time
G:        Well not fucking time, just 'time'
Fucking time is different, like dog years


J:          Meet me at the back entrance. Your front entrance my back entrance.

M:        Tell me what to do, I will do anything

J:          See? We can do it from behind now.

J:          It’s how your mouth fits over it

J:          Home bound

M:        I’ll do what you want me to. What should I do now?

M:        I’m always distracted by everything

M:        I’d rather be pissed on

G:         I’ve never been licked
J:          Neither have I, until now

G:         So he can eat and ride at the same time
J:          I have to be still

G:         Do you do your own stunts?
J:          I can’t afford a stunt double

G:         Are you craving anything?
M:        Everything

G:         I want to jump up and down on... your… left arm
M:        You could do that

M:        Tell me how you want it

G:        If I jumped on you now, what would you do?
M:        Probably scream

J:         I need to de-clutchypaw myself

J:         How do you like my pie?

J:        It's better with two
G:        Whips? 
J:        Yes. More fun.


G:        Do I really want to see Gavin's bush?
M:        Yes it's fucking amazing

M:        Actually its nice to sniff things you know

J:        I've lubed up my whip
         Now I want to take it for a walk








No comments:

Post a Comment