Wednesday 12 January 2022

Big Bang Theory Part Two

 Big Bang Theory Part 2


Howard Adams described Kaley Cuoco on set:

"People always ask about the buckets, why is Penny always standing over a bucket, bucket this, bucket that. Listen, we don't have the time, see, it's a very, very busy studio, we only have two weeks to shoot the season, okay. So not everyone has time to go to the bathroom."

Katee Sackhoff said of her scene in the hot tub, "They just kept bringing this wine, you know, and doing take after take and Kaley and myself we get just sooo hammered, so of course we were pissing in the tub, right? When I stood up, I was still peeing and I peed all over Howard. Then I peed on two assistants and a cat, wherever the freaking cat came from, and now I'm peeing on you, too. Sorry. God I'm thirsty."

Katee later admitted to thinking "Maybe it's a social etiquette thing? Anyway, I have to go back later and pee on all the important people I missed." Kaley commented, "Katee got that idea from me, I was pissing on her in the tub like constantly."






























































































Next - Part Three!


No comments:

Post a Comment